Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- prevents children from coming to school in fashion clothes that could be distracting in class;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents;
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
The staff and Governors would like all children to abide by the dress code:
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt
- Boys Pull Up Trousers starting from 18 months
- White shirt or blouse
- Plain white or red polo shirt (available with our school logo)
- School logo sweatshirt/cardigan in red or grey
- Red/grey jumper or cardigan
- Red/white checked summer dresses
- Sensible black shoes / Summer sandals (white or black with a back strap – not flip flop style
- Black/white/grey/red socks or tights
- Tie (optional)
Denim jeans, trainers, sportswear and similar play or leisure type clothes should not be worn as school dress.
In the interests of safety and security pupils should not wear jewellery in school.
In the case of earrings, children should wear only small studs. Children should not wear nail varnish or other make-up. We request that children have their ears pierced in the summer holidays only.
Equipment for Physical Education Our physical education programme includes the teaching of outdoor games and skills, gymnastics and swimming throughout the year.
The children will require the following essential equipment:-
3 – 4 Years
5 – 6 Years
7 – 8 Years
9 – 10 Years
11 – 12 Years
HOW TO ORDER
- Select the items you wish to order
- When complete, click on ‘View Basket’
- There are 4 delivery options:
- Collect from the School (this option is available during term time only): £2.00
- Collect from Simply First (no charge, collections are by prior appointment only from our new address at The Emboidery Pod, Container Self Storage, Block B Industrial Estate, Mark Street, Sandiacre, NG10 5AD)
- We deliver to the following postcode areas at a charge of £2.50 per order
- DE7 4**, DE7 5**, DE72 3**
- NG8 2**, NG8 4**
- NG9 1**, NG9 2**, NG9 3**, NG9 4**, NG9 5**, NG9 6**, NG9 7**, NG9 8**, NG9 9**
- NG10 1**, NG10 2**, NG10 3**, NG10 4**, NG10 5**
- We deliver to postocde areas not listed above using Royal Mail (recorded delivery) at a charge of £4.99 per order
- Confirm your preferred delivery option and click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your name, Phone number and email address, check your order details and click on ‘Place Order’.
- You will immediately receive an email confirming the details of the order you have just placed. Simply First will follow up with your invoice and delivery details. Payment is now required on receipt of invoice, please use your ORDER NAME and INVOICE NUMBER as your payment reference. NO order will be processed without prior payment, it will be cancelled. If you do not receive an invoice within one working day, please let us know..
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE AVILABLE TO ORDER:
Round Neck Sweatshirt – Red (Albany Junior School) £9.99 – £13.99
V Neck Sweatshirt – Red (Albany Junior School) £10.99 – £13.99
Fleece Zip Jacket – Red (Albany Junior School) £15.99 – £19.99
Reversible Fleece Coat – Red (Albany Junior School) £17.99 – £21.99
Rucksack Backpack – Red (Albany Junior School) £9.99
Add to basket