Brackenfield School recognises the importance of children wearing a school uniform. We believe that our school uniform plays a valuable role in encouraging group identity and instils pride and belonging. We also believe it helps prepare our children for future life where many job roles require a uniform to be worn.
The school uniform consists of:
- Darh grey or black trousers or skirts
- A white polo shirt
- In the summer grey or black shorts may be worn but they must be tailored shorts as opposed to sports shorts. There is also the option of a gingham blue dress.
- Black school shoes
- Dark blue sweatshirt (this must not have a hood).
- Navy blue cardigan
- Trainers or Pumps
- A white or blue round necked t-shirt
- Blue shorts / jogging bottoms / tracksuit bottoms
- A dark blue sweatshirt – no hoods or motifs.
- Wellies (any colour)
- Splash Suit or Waterproof Jacket and Trousers – any colour
Jewellery and nails:
- Single stud earrings – 1 per ear. Earrings must be removed for PE.
- Nails should be a short length (not extending over the tip of the finger) and no nail varnish is allowed
- Hair colour – children must have non-dyed hair
BRACKENFIELD SCHOOL UNIFORM ORDER FORM
Sizing for the PE Top is 2 years, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Sizing for Splash Set: XS: 3/4 S: 5/6 M: 7-8 L: 9/10 XL: 11/12
HOW TO ORDER
- Select the items you wish to order
- When complete, click on ‘View Basket’
- There are 4 delivery options:
- Collect from the School (this option is available during term time only): £2.00
- Collect from Simply First (no charge, collections are by prior appointment only from our new address at The Emboidery Pod, Container Self Storage, Block B Industrial Estate, Mark Street, Sandiacre, NG10 5AD)
- We deliver to the following postcode areas at a charge of £2.50 per order
- DE7 4**, DE7 5**, DE72 3**
- NG8 2**, NG8 4**
- NG9 1**, NG9 2**, NG9 3**, NG9 4**, NG9 5**, NG9 6**, NG9 7**, NG9 8**, NG9 9**
- NG10 1**, NG10 2**, NG10 3**, NG10 4**, NG10 5**
- We deliver to postocde areas not listed above using Royal Mail (recorded delivery) at a charge of £4.99 per order
- Confirm your preferred delivery option and click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your name, Phone number and email address, check your order details and click on ‘Place Order’.
- You will immediately receive an email confirming the details of the order you have just placed. Simply First will follow up with your invoice and delivery details. Payment is now required on receipt of invoice, please use your ORDER NAME and INVOICE NUMBER as your payment reference. NO order will be processed without prior payment, it will be cancelled. If you do not receive an invoice within one working day, please let us know..
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE AVILABLE TO ORDER: